Ski For Kids’ Sake is a peer-to-peer fundraiser to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Montana. Participants raise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters by seeking pledges from their community - friends, family, coworkers - everyone! We have online pages for fundraising that can be shared via email and social media, as well as paper pledge sheets.
- Every $100 donated is an entry to win. The more you raise, the better chance you have at a prize.
- Every FIVE miles tracked enters you in for a prize. 25 miles tracked is five entries. So make sure to stack those miles all during the months of February and March!!
- Follow the link to our Ski For Kids' Sake fundraising page and click "Start fundraising"
- Create your log in and set up your fundraising page.
- Sign our required waiver here
- Share your goals and page with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Download a Ski tracking app. (We suggest "Slopes")
- Ski/Snowboard February-March while tracking your stats and getting pledges.
- Submit your pledges and distance to email@example.com by March 31st.
- Simply click the white "Donate" button on our green fundraising tracker on the home page OR
- Hit "Fundraisers" and find a team to donate to and help them reach their goal.
Your participation goes a long way. Help us support SIX new matches from start to finish in 2024. Your donations go towards Big and Little enrollment, background checks, match activities and more!!
For more information on how you can help reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (406)-206-0036 today!
Thank you to our 2024 Sponsors and partners!